From: Jakov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: scratchbox-users@lists.scratchbox.org
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:34:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Scratchbox-users] Installing Scratchbox 1.0.8 on a Fedora 6 system

Hi Fabio,

I'm just a beginner, and I'm using SB2, not SB. I also dealt with the similar
problem. I solved it by using

sb2-config -l

to list all available target and set a target to default.

You can replace it with the proper command by looking at scratchbox/bin for
*-config command.

you can also enter SB-Menu to find target issue and activate it for example

Don't know if it's the exact solution, but you can give it a try.

Cheers,
Jakov

On Dec 31, 2007 7:44 AM, Fabio Parodi <