wud like to ask few questions.....basically wat script ur running?? can u send
that script???/usr/local/bin/display img.jpg is this command proper??? i dont
think so...Quoting  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:Hii am trying to run a script in my n810
the script works perfectly in scratchbox on my desktop for armel targetthen i
copied all the executables under /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/bin and
/usr/local/share/ImageMagick-6.4.5 to n810 and tried to run the same script but
it gives very weird errorsi have a command/usr/local/bin/display img.jpgand it
gives the error message/usr/local/bin/display: cannot execute a binaryi am
really confusedI did "file /usr/local/bin/display" and the result is
ARM so it should work right??can any1 tell me how to solve this??thanksunnati