I am using cpu transparency as u told , getting errors then also, I am
attaching the config.log here .

configure:2988: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:2998: ./a.out
mmap: Permission denied
configure:3001: $? = 255
configure:3010: error: cannot run C compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.