        From: scratchbox-users-boun...@lists.scratchbox.org
[mailto:scratchbox-users-boun...@lists.scratchbox.org] On Behalf Of surabhi
dwivedi
        Sent: 07 January 2009 08:57
        To: scratchbox-users@lists.scratchbox.org
        Subject: [Scratchbox-users] Configure error in scratchbox

        Hello
        I have installed scratchbox 1.0 on debian .I am very new to
scratchbox
        Whenevr I am trying to execute gtk programe in hello-world-gtk i.e
by default folder in home by issuing the comand ./autogen.sh it gives
following error:
        See `config.log' for more details.

        sb-conf: No current target

        the same error I am getting if I am issuing another commands also .
        PLease help me to find out the solution.
        Thanks in advance