>       Hi,
>       i am using sb2. i compiled a hello-world program with sb2 for
ARM target. but when i
> run >it its giving error
>       [SB2 simple ARM] ravi...@demon ~ $ ./ha
>       /lib/ld-linux.so.3: No such file or directory
>
>       i've installed qemu too and qemu-arm is present in my sb2/bin
folder.

>       how this can be solved? how can we run a binary on qemu?

Hi Ravi,

Until you get the ld-linux.so library in your path, try to compile the
application statically so it doesn't have any external dependencies.

Example:
sb2
g++ -static hello-world.cpp -o hello-world

You can then run hello-world in you QEMU environment.

To find the library dependencies, use readelf -d.

Example
sb2
readelf -d hello-world

Hope that helps.