Pradeep Patil wrote:
Don't know where this is the right place to post or not. I have just
installed scratchbox on my Linux machine and i am following this
tutorial:

It is the correct place.

when i run this i get following error: $
/scratchbox/compilers/bin/arm-linux-gcc -Wall -o arm-hello hello.c sb_gcc_wrapper (/scratchbox/compilers/bin/i386-linux-gcc): unable to
open scratchbox.config

What am i doing wrong?

Don't invoke the gcc wrapper directly.

You need to create a target, select a target and then you can compile everything like you could in a native environment.

Be aware though, that initially your target is empty (with the exception of files installed from devkits/toolchain), so if you're just compiling a single piece of software, you might need to compile some build dependencies first.

Quick and dirty howto for the cs2009q1 compiler:

% sb-conf st my-arm -c arm-linux-cs2009q1-203sb1 -d qemu:perl -t /scratchbox/devkits/qemu/qemu-arm-sb
% sb-conf in my-arm -c -d -e -F
% sb-conf se my-arm
% gcc /scratchbox/packages/hello.c
% ./a.out