Hi,

I have installed the latest scratchbox and configured it with my mipsel foreign tool chain. I am able to build and run my hello world test program. However I cannot build glib-2.22. I have isolated this to a pthread program failing on qemu. Here is a test program

#include <pthread.h>
int check_me = 0;
void* func(void* data) {check_me = 42; return &check_me;}
int main()
{
   pthread_t t;
   void *ret;
    pthread_create (&t, 0, func, 0);
    pthread_join (t, &ret);
    printf(" check_me= %d notequal %d\n", check_me, ret != &check_me);
}

This runs on x86 and prints check_me = 42 and notequal =0
But fails to print anything under qemu MIPSEL in scratchbox.

Regards
Vasant