On Mar 22, 2010, at 10:11 PM, Andy Tai wrote:

Hi, just curious if Scratchbox 2 is still under development or the main developers are only focusing on Scratchbox 1?

Please note that Scratchbox 2 is not a direct replacement for Scratchbox 1. SB2 is a solution to the same cross-compilation problem, but is based on different technology. And the development teams are separate, although we have been working in close co-operation.

The first "production version" of Scratchbox 2, version 2.0, was released almost one year ago. Since that development and testing have been continued, and we have been planning to release version 2.1 during this spring.

There has been some changes in the SB2 core development team after 2.0 was released. One implication is that the source code repository will be relocated to gitorious.org (see http://maemo.gitorious.org/scratchbox2/)

        Lauri Aarnio