Hallo,
I'm trying to install scratchbox on a Debian Lenny netinst virtual guest
(Virtualbox), following the installation tutorial here:
http://www.scratchbox.org/documentation/user/scratchbox-1.0/html/installdoc.html
I took all the steps for a debian installation, installing these packages,
actually:

ii  scratchbox-core                                1.0.17
Scratchbox base system
ii  scratchbox-devkit-cputransp                    1.0.9
CPU transparency methods
ii  scratchbox-devkit-debian                       1.0.10
Debian tools for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-devkit-doctools                     1.0.13
Doctools for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-devkit-perl                         1.0.4
Perl modules for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-libs                                1.0.17
Scratchbox libraries
ii  scratchbox-toolchain-arm-gcc4.1-uclibc20061004 1.0.4
arm-gcc4.1-uclibc20061004 compiler for Scratchbox
ii  scratchbox-toolchain-host-gcc                  1.0.17
Scratchbox host-gcc toolchain
ii  scratchbox2                                    1.99.0.24-2
Transparent cross compiling environment

I added my user to the group with sb-adduser utility, but I cannot get
past this chapter: 2.4. Creating cross-compilation target for ARM, as soon
as I issue the command sb-menu either outside or inside scratchbox, it
always throws me a segmentation fault error, the one sent outside the
environment is a lot more chatty, here it is, if needed:

$ sb-menu

You dont have active target in scratchbox chroot.
Please create one by running "sb-menu" before continuing

/scratchbox/login: line 217:  2515 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
/scratchbox/sbin/chroot-uid /scratchbox/users/user
/scratchbox/tools/bin/env - _SBOX_USER_GROUPNAME="$_SBOX_USER_GROUPNAME"
_SBOX_DIR="$SBOX_PATH" PATH="$PATH"
SBOX_REDIRECT_FROM_DIRS="$SBOX_REDIRECT_FROM_DIRS"
SBOX_REDIRECT_TO_DIRS="$SBOX_REDIRECT_TO_DIRS" SBOX_PRELOAD="$SBOX_PRELOAD"
HOME="$HOME" USER="$USER" TERM="$TERM" LOGNAME="$LOGNAME"
/scratchbox/tools/bin/bash -l /scratchbox/tools/bin/exec.sh /home/user
sb-menu

I can't understand what's wrong, can someone help me, please?

Thank you
--
Ing. Gabriele Tassoni CTO @ Taris SRL
Mobile: +39 3495687583

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL  DLGS 196/2003
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e nel
file allegato, sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro
utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le
finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceveste questo messaggio
senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia
via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso.
Costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal DLGS 196/2003
il trattenere il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo
ad altri soggetti, copiarlo o utilizzarlo per finalità diverse.

WARNINGS ABOUT DLGS 196/2003
The information in this e-mail and in the attached file are strictly
reserved. They are allowed to be used only by the addressee of the message
and only for the purposes indicated in the same message. If you received
this message without being the addressee, please inform us via e-mail and
proceed to the destruction of the message. If you withhold this message,
disclose it, also in part, distribute it to anyone, copy it, or use it for
other purposes, bear in mind that's an open violation to the principles
dictated by DLGS 196/2003.