On Aug 19, 2010, at 2:07 PM, ext Sathishkumar Duraisamy wrote:

Hi
I am new to scratchbox and scratchbox2.

I wish to use sb2.

Is the following is correct? When I run this, I am getting usage help of sb2.

sb2-init -C "mfpu=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -ftree-vectorize -ffast-math - fsingle-precision-constant" -c qemu-arm ARM /media/Lilly_/workspace/ Display/tools/bin/arm-linux--gcc

( I wish to give the "mfpu=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -ftree-vectorize - ffast-math -fsingle-precision-constant" flags for the toolchain )

It fails because of the spaces in the option list for -C. The recommended way to solve this is to use a gcc specs file instead: Please create a specs file for your target (your arm-linux-gcc should already have a specs file somewhere; use that as a starting point), and initialize the target like this:

sb2-init -c qemu-arm ARM /media/Lilly_/workspace/Display/tools/bin/arm- linux--gcc:/path/to/your/gcc-specs-file

        Lauri