Hi, I installed scratchbox and started with the tutorial on the web
http://www.scratchbox.org/documentation/docbook/tutorial.html I compile the
hello.c with the toolchain and run succesfully the result on my SBC8100 (ARM
Cortex-A8). Now
when I want to go ahead with the second example, when running
./configure result that in scratchbox is not possible to run compiled
.c archives.

[sbox-Target: ~/glib-2.2.3] > ./configurechecking for a BSD-compatible
install... /scratchbox/tools/bin/install -cchecking whether build environment
is sane... yeschecking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yeschecking for working
aclocal-1.4... foundchecking for working autoconf... foundchecking for working
automake-1.4... foundchecking for working autoheader... foundchecking for
working makeinfo... missingchecking whether to enable maintainer-specific
portions of Makefiles... nochecking build system type...
arm-unknown-linux-gnuchecking host system type... arm-unknown-linux-gnuchecking
for the BeOS... nochecking for Win32... nochecking whether to enable garbage
collector friendliness... nochecking whether to disable memory pools...
nochecking for gcc... gccchecking for C compiler default output...
a.outchecking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.See `config.log'
for more details.[sbox-Target
 : ~/glib-2.2.3] >

Even when I try to run compiled files in the platform I get:
[sbox-Target: ~] > gcc -Wall -o arm-hello hello.c [sbox-Target: ~] > file
arm-hello arm-hello:
ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.16,
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped[sbox-Target: ~] >
./arm-hello bash: ./arm-hello: No such file or directory[sbox-Target: ~] >

Does someone know What i'm doing bad??????
Thanks!!