On Mar 28, 2011, at 12:45 PM, ext Alex wrote:

compile it with regard to README. during init have some errors
/usr/local/bin/sb2: line 309: realpath: command not found

after all have this error

nika@nika-u:~/work/cross-platform-arm/home/src/tests/hello$ $HOME/ sb2/bin/sb2
./hello
/home/nika/sb2/bin/sb2: line 309: realpath: command not found

Thanks, the realpath requirement was missing from README, although it has been in debian/control since December, I think. I added a short note about that to the README file, and also corrected some other minor things in it (like the current repository location) for version 2.2.2.

        Lauri