Hi All,

I have successfully installed Scratchbox1 and selected the armv7 target in
sub-menu. I got shell prompt like "[ sbox- armv7  ~]".

I have downloaded the LTP source "ltp-full-20100228.tar.gz" from LTP-web.

Can you please share the procedure of how to Cross-Compile the LTP source code
using Scratchbox1 to generate the binaries for the beagleboard.

Thanks in advance.

Rajender

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.