Hello Jussi,

Thanks for the answer.

> Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:59:37 +0200
> From: Jussi Hakala <jussi.hak...@movial.com>
> Subject: Re: [Scratchbox-users] ARM toolchain ignoring -march option
>
> On 12/16/2011 01:44 PM, Guillermo Rodriguez wrote:
>> After a lot of testing I found that I needed to "reset" the target (sb-conf
>> reset)
>> in order to fix this. I don't have a clue why this is needed and why the
>> -march setting
>> was being ignored without this, but at least it is now solved.
>
> What did you have in your target before reset?

Not much. I had just installed scratchbox from scratch, created the
target, and tried to compile a simple hello world program.

> And if you try something like
>
> % sb-conf in -c
>
> and then the previous example, does that change anything?

I made sure to install necessary files through sb-menu (using all
default options), so if this is equivalent to sb-conf in -c, then I
guess this did not help.

Regards,

--
Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia