Hello,

I am installing 'scratchbox-core scratchbox-devkit-apt-https
scratchbox-devkit-autotools-legacy scratchbox-devkit-debian-squeeze
scratchbox-devkit-doctools scratchbox-devkit-git scratchbox-devkit-perl
scratchbox-devkit-python-legacy scratchbox-devkit-qemu
scratchbox-devkit-svn scratchbox-libs
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2007q3-glibc2.5-arm7
scratchbox-toolchain-cs2007q3-glibc2.5-i486
scratchbox-toolchain-host-gcc' on my Debian system for installing and
using Maemo SDK
(http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/Maemo_5_Final_SDK_Installation).
I cannot find signatures on the web-pages of scratchbox-project which
used for signing the packages from ist repos.
Are their exist?