Great! So far, I only skimmed and scanned it quickly. No time for a closer look. But I will read at least the first few chapters, as soon as I can afford a minute or two :)

Why don't you add it to the wiki of the scratchbox2 project home at gitorious, as well? This way it's easier to find and will probably also be included in the google search results.