Hi friends,

Since I came to know of Screen utility I have been regularly using it in my
desktop and also on servers on which I need to login. I would like to know
how I can browse output of any command which has increased more than the
length of a normal screen(something similar to using shift-up in normal
terminals.).

Also one more doubt I have is how I can attach to two screens together. For
example, if I was working on a screen and my friend comes and start his own
screen, next time when I login how can I attach both these screens together.

I hope my questions are clear.

--
Regards,
Vignesh