Hi,

I'm using 4.1.0-0.17.20120314git3c2946.fc20 on fedora20 and am having some
problems. The problems started since the upgrade from fc18 to fc20.

The first is scrollback. I have defscrollback 100000 in my .screenrc, and
have also tried "-h 10000" when starting it from the command-line, and
neither work properly.

The second is C-a A to describe the current window. After setting it
successfully, then changing directories, it also changes the window
description. It didn't do this previously.

I have a very simple screenrc that I've been using for years. Perhaps
someone has some time to take a look for me? Maybe it's a problem with my
screenrc on the newer version?

http://pastebin.com/eGWuF0cQ

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks,