New question #208443 on Screenlets:
https://answers.launchpad.net/screenlets/+question/208443

"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/screenlets-manager/screenlets-manager.py", line 34, in
<module>
    import screenlets
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/screenlets/__init__.py", line 126, in
<module>
    import utils
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/screenlets/utils.py", line 36, in
<module>
    from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulStoneSoup
ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
"

This is the log i get when i try starting. I cannot figure out which dependency
i'm missing.
( I installed BeautifulSoup module using pip. )

I'm running python 2.7.

Screenlets Dev Team, which is an answer contact for Screenlets.