New question #212173 on Screenlets:
https://answers.launchpad.net/screenlets/+question/212173

Hi, great work!

I'm using Ubuntu 12.10 with Compiz and Unity enabled.

Are screenlets supposed to be stuck on workspace 1 if autostarted? I haven't
been able to find anything recent on it, just year old stuff where Unity
support was still not integrated.

I'd love to have webframes locked in on different workspaces so I could flick
through, but if I have to start it manually each boot it's not really worth it.

I've tried to hack the .ini files with a script at startup, changing the x and
y values to roll onto the other screens with a sed call, but the webframe
screenlet somehow gets reset to the center of workspace 1 automatically. The
terminal and folderview screenlets work fine.

If workspaces aren't supposed to be working, do you know why the webframe
screenlet gets reset? Is it something to do with GTK or Compiz, or the
screenlet itself? Just wondering if I can hack it.

Thanks, if you took the time to read it. I love what you're trying to do

Screenlets Dev Team, which is an answer contact for Screenlets.