On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Kartik
Thakore<thakore.kar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great! If you want to take head of the web side it will be great. I will
> look into commit bit for you as soon as I get my bit too.

Don't misunderstand me.

I can help with little cosmetics on the web site but I can't maintain it.
I have enough other things to do and I am a very bad web page generator.

The most I can help the SDL Perl project is by integrating it with
Padre and including it
in a later version of our Windows distribution so people will be able
to download the
whole package, Open Padre and start writing SDL Perl applications.

It might be great to create screencasts of games written in SDL Perl
- starting
with Frozen Bubble but showing other games as well.
What other games are there anyway?

Gabor