Hey All!

 WWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! My fifth time to see Sunny Day and they just
keep getting better! Last night was just amazing. First off they had a
radio interview and did an acoustic performance of Guitar and video
games, which by the way was flawless. The station was 105.7 the peak.
I got a chance to talk to Joe and Jeremy, and the word is for all you
that are wondering....It's break time. Sorry Seattle...no shows for a
while. He told me that they're gonna just chill for a couple weeks then
start writing the new matterial. But good news for all you in Europe and
Japan...they're gonna kick off a tour over there in the near future. And
for that guy that was asking about Italy...Joe says your in luck. All
those dates will be posted in the future. The Show went really well,
although Dan had some technichal difficulties with his "machine". They
kicked off Song About an Angel and Nothing was happening on Dans end. So
they Stopped the song, Dan fixed everything, they laughed it off, and
Bam! They pulled it off Beautifully. Once Again the crowd proceded to
yell out song titles...and once again they played the set list. But
hey..It's becoming tradition.
 Greg hooked me up with the set list and this is how it reads
unabreviated.
1.Pillars
2.Guitar and Video Games
3.The blankets were the stairs
4.100,000,000
5.Waffle
6.Every Shining time...
7.Song about an Angel
8.The Prophet
9.How it Fells
10.Rodeo Jones
11.J'Nuh
And after a quick break they returned to a room of screaming fans and
played
12.In Circles
13.Roses in Water
14.The Days Were Golden
My bootleg attempt didn't happen cause my friend with the dat recorder
couldn't get out of work. I would have quit! hehe. The crowd, the venue,
the performance...i couldn't of asked for any more. I even got to meet
another lister who turned out to be a cool fellow. Well that's my
interpretation of the night, I know a few others will add thiers, and
include things that I forgot. Thanks to the Band, the management, this
list, and it's creator, for making cool memories for so many.

                                       Jeff
P.S I know tons of Christians that smoke...whats the big deal?