I can attest to the fact that, if Sunny Day DOES do drugs, they sure do
hide it well.  As I said in a previous post, I hung out with them for
the better part of four hours before the St. Louis show and the only
thing I saw was a cup of whiskey in Will's hand ("for his
bronchitis"--sure, whatever) and Joe popped open a bottle of champagne,
which I think they were all entitled to, though I don't know who all
drank it.  That was it for mind-altering substances.  Oh wait, oh my
God!  I saw coffee!  Caffeine's a drug.  Can Christians drink coffee?
Just kidding.  So there.
-Steevi-