Video games:  I watched Jeremy play a few rounds of Terminator 2 pinball
at the venue in St. Louis.  How old school is that?  He did really well;
I was impressed.  Shit, I WORK for GameWorks and T2 straight up kicked
my ass.  Joe had a hand at it too and, I'm sorry to say, it was bad
news.  Simply tragic.  And Jeremy laughed at him.  Can Christians laugh
at people who lose at video games?  Okay, sorry, that will be the last
facetious remark regarding religion, I swear.  They have a PlayStation
in their bus, but they didn't have Tekken 3 so I wasn't interested.  So
don't ever challenge Jeremy to a game of pinball 'cause you'll lose and
then he'll laugh at you.