As far as Will's kit goes, he plays Ayotte Customs.  He has one rack tom and
two floor toms.  As mentioned before, and many people have noticed, he doesn't
use his deepest floor tom very much.  I believe he only used the smaller floor
tom on all of the Diary and LP2 songs because that's the type of kit he had
when those songs were written and recorded ( as seen in the "In Circles" video
). But it you payed close attention, he definitely used that deep floor tom on
a lot of songs off of "How it feels to be something on  . . ."  I definitely
saw him using it during "the prophet" during that really cool tom part.
Anyway, I've used the word "tom" too many times here, so I'm done.

Roman