in what has been one of the biggest headaches i've ever had with a
website... the computela.com domain got the plug pulled on it.
simplenet (the web hosts) has been the most uncooperative,
unprofessional company i have ever had to deal with.  i know this isn't
my forum to trash companies, and i apologize, but i'm very frustrated
with them.  i never even got an explanation on why the site was taken
offline.

so, anyway, my sdre audio site is looking for a new home.  a few people
have expressed interest in hosting it, but i don't remember who.  if you
are interested, here are the qualifications:

*    relaible t1 or higher 24/7 connection
*    space for 100+ mb of mp3s and realmedia
*    ability to set up an account for me to ftp to the server to
update/upload things

all the stuff being hosted is totally legal... all out-of-print,
unreleased, or live material.

please write back PRIVATELY (off the list) if you are interested... i'll
give you the ftp password to computela.com so you can download the site
and put it on-line.  thanks.

-----
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
home page:  http://www.foxinternet.net/web/manicpop/
super deluxe:  http://www.computela.com/superdeluxe/
sunny day real estate:  http://www.computela.com/sdre/
why should i? because:  http://www.computela.com/ysib/
irc:  "Famous" on EFNet, channels #SuperDeluxe and #SDRE
-----