Joe has a tattoo of a drummer on his stomach. It's from a painting by Klee.
(The artist) He also has several tattoos covering his left arm. I'd have to
rack my brain to remember what they are. One is a collection of initials of
people that are close to him. and, yes, he has food rent on his fingers....
 I hear that Joe and William are hanging out a lot right now, go to bars in
seattle and such, but I don't think Jeremy and Dan go very much.
 that's all my scoop for now...
 Christine >>