Hello everyone. As I draw to a close on my construction of my new site,
I realize that I have very little tablature at all for HIFTBSO. I have
two bass tabs, and that's where the list ends. If there are any tabs
whatsoever that anyone could make and send to me, I would be most
grateful. Also, I am ISO any tablature for piano or drums for any SDRE
song. The site is running a little slow, but I'll give myself until
Friday to wrap things up. Oh, and it's my birthday today ;) Only
mentioning because my parents managed to scrounge up a copy of That
Virtua Feeling someplace, I don't know.
                                         Thanks, and have a Sunny Day.
                                         Charlie... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                         http://karl23.ml.org/pillars/