Just to let all you punks out there know...
Subpop (www.subpop.com) is selling the Diary LP Vinyl and the LP2 Vinyl
again.  The Diary reprint (the the third print) is a black record, and I
don't know about the LP2 reprint.
I own both on vinyl, and they are a pleasure to listen to.

Phil

"We boast our light; but if we look not wisely on the Sun it self, it
                smites us into darknes." - John Milton

      "Don't go; tarry eyes golden, ideas I've had, lest I might
                   drown in the sea," - Jeremy Enigk

           "He spoke; the spirits from the sails descend;
          Some, orb in orb, around the nymphs extend,
          Some thread the mazy ringlets of her hair,
          Some hang upon the pendants of her ear;
          With beating hearts the dire event they wait,
          Anxious, and trembling for the birth of fate."
                        - Alexander Pope
                            Phillip Horky
                        Student, LS&A Honors
                 The University of Michigan Ann Arbor