I never understood the vinyl thing, except for the collectible aspect. If
I have a high quality CD, why would I want to listen to vinyl?
Maybe if the liners were noticeably different. Beside's of course being 4
times as big...
Very cool though. That should make them some more money off of SDRE
before they lose them.
-=deacon=-

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 08:35:22 -0400 (EDT) Phillip Sidney Horky
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>Just to let all you punks out there know...
>Subpop (www.subpop.com) is selling the Diary LP Vinyl and the LP2
>Vinyl
>again.  The Diary reprint (the the third print) is a black record, and
>don't know about the LP2 reprint.
>I own both on vinyl, and they are a pleasure to listen to.
>
>Phil

>"We boast our light; but if we look not wisely on the Sun it self, it
>               smites us into darknes." - John Milton
>
>      "Don't go; tarry eyes golden, ideas I've had, lest I might
>                  drown in the sea," - Jeremy Enigk
>
>          "He spoke; the spirits from the sails descend;
>         Some, orb in orb, around the nymphs extend,
>         Some thread the mazy ringlets of her hair,
>         Some hang upon the pendants of her ear;
>         With beating hearts the dire event they wait,
>         Anxious, and trembling for the birth of fate."
>                       - Alexander Pope
>                           Phillip Horky
>                       Student, LS&A Honors
>                The University of Michigan Ann Arbor

"...I wanted to be them, but instead I destroyed myself..."
deacon douglas, 40Watt Graphics and Design
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bekihemingway.com
http://www.doubleplusungood.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]