I may be biased because Joe does things really nice things like responding to
e-mail. I think while he's a different style of bassist than Nate, he adds a
unique style to the band. Please remember he didn't play bass on HIFTBSO.
Jeff Palmer did and my second happiest day was when he left. I really dislike
The Mommyheads and really found them boring. I think Nate has been copied so
much, he's been kinda put on a pedestal. Let's give Joe  a chance to show his
true form. Any bass player who adores Tony Levin isn't gonna suck. Joe's also
a bit older.... if I had to go on technical prowess I'd pick Joe.  Long Live
Bassist!!!!

PS Can you tell I like Bassist?