OK like everyone else I HAVE to address this issue.  Although everyone seems
to at least be on the same page, I am a little disapointed to read that some
people think that SDRE would actually "Sell Out". First of all, selling a lot
of records and having tons of fans does Not make you a sell out.  If you
change your music and your style to work around your fans and to "sell" more
albums then you have got a problem.  I can't in my mind imagine such a
talented band ever needing or wanting to sell out.  Tp me it seems that Sunny
Day is already reaching the listeners they want to, and now can only broden
the horizan with more fans. (Football players or not : ) Although it seems
odd)   Second, Sunny Days music unless changed dramaticly, will never be "the
Big Craze"  emo is something people like or don't like and the people who
don't like it just don't know how to appreciate good music.  I think the soul
of the music would be lost if they "sold out", and they realize it.
As many bands find out, it's not worth selling out.  You may gain a few
stragler fans but you loose the devoted.

Sorry for the rambling, I hope you all understand where I am comin from : )
Have a Sunny Day!   (even the people here in Seattle where the only sun that
EVER shines is the band : )...no pun intended.
Chrystal