<< I would have to say that the
 old bass player Definitely sold out when he left (for the money and the
 fame)and never came back...the fool! >>

I would hardly say nate has met with any fame. He might get to sleep with
more girls, but as far as being recognized for the genius of his playing, it
still isn't happening. My guess is that he just overdosed on dealing with
shitty comments like this from shitty SDRE fans like you.

If you are being sarcastic, then don't take this personally. But if this
comment is meant in sincerity, you need to pawn your Sunny Day Real Estate
CD's so someone who appreciates it can take over where you obviously cannot
expand. That statement sucks, johnny.

Alan.