I just walked in door and am still glowing warmly from a really good
show.  I really have to hand it to the two opening acts, Stella maris
and especially death cab for cutie who had to put up with the
obnoxious dumb ass standing next to me (if you were anywhere near the
front you know who) but in honesty when do you really get to go to a
show where each band did a really solid set.  I've seen other opening
acts for sdre (heroic doses, mk ultra, two bands in bellingham whose
names slips the memory and a couple in SLC as well) but none have
really impressed me as much as the two this evening.
Sunny Day played a good solid set like clock work and i was happy to
see some variation in the set list, even if the "new song" wasnt
included.  i am slipping away in to sleep but i wanted to post
something.
i hope all who were ther enjoyed it as much as i
pleasant dreams
joshua