Hey all-
I won't go write a book about the show, because lots of people have already
written about it.  But there are a couple of things I wanted to say.  First
of all, this was my first time seeing SDRE and I was ecstatic.  The show left
me shaking so hard that I thought I was having a seizure, I was so weak that
I could barely feel my hands and I could not breath right.  At the end of the
show the tears welled up in my eyes and if I'd had the strength, I would have
bawled.  Needless to say, I have never experienced anything like it.  I'm
sure everyone's first live experience must have been similar.  I really wish
they would have played "Rodeo Jones" but oh well.  I scored a drumstick!!
Did anyone see them after? Just wondering...
And in response to what Anthony said about girl SDRE fans being hot, same
thing goes for the guys.  Wow...they were cute.  Anyhoo:)
*Agnes*
P.S.  Death Cab was awesome!