sorry to post twice in a row like this, but i forgot something in my
other post. i saw a picture online of the cover of the Jeremy Enigk
promo CD, and it lists the people who played on the live stuff with
him. i could make out all the names but one, the guy other than
jeremy who plays guitar, last name is Tupper. so i was wondering if
someone out there who has that CD, for instance John London since
he's the person who's page i saw it on, could write to me and let me
know the guy's first name. that would be smashing. thanx. =)

john