Any chance that you could get your pictures developed onto CD and post them
for all of us?  I would love to get pictures of that concert, it was
amazing.  It was only my second time seeing them, but the first time was
before I started listening to them so I didn't know the songs.  The ending
with Days were Golden was truly amazing.  I was with my girlfriend, and she
was looking at me like I was having an orgasm right then... well, it was a
definately orgasmic experience hearing them live.  Jeremy and Dan are
officially my heroes now.