Alright, so my fairytale fantasies of rock stars playing with magic
markers and glue sticks for our pleasure was absurd.  I've been caught
over-dramatizing.  And as it's been noted to me, Sunny Day has no
official live recordings, so whatever the people at the record store
think they know, they're wrong.

But in case anyone's wondering, someone told me what was going on with
the three CDs I saw.  They're bootlegs of various things, I guess made
by the same person; three volumes, "vol 1 is at the knitting factor
[1995]; vol 2 is jeremy rare and acoustic; and vol 3 is sunny day
acoustic stuff."  There are supposedly only a hundered, so I guess
they'll be worth a bit more money in couple years.

Late,
Amy