hey listers.

okay, i need to ask someone on this list to do me a huge favour from someone
going to the portland show on the 27th. (shaun: maybe you since you're going
with me, right?) i just tried ordering my ticket at TicketWeb, and it
wouldn't let me because it kept telling me i was entering my address wrong.
i tried putting it in every way i could think of, including the EXACT way it
is written on the statements i get from my bank, but no dice. my address is
kinda long, so maybe my bank has it some other way, i don't know. bottom
line is, i have no way of personally getting a ticket because of this. so i
would like to ask some kind soul out there to order one for me, with the
understanding you will of course be paid back in full. i can either pay you
back at the show or send a check, either way is just fine by me. i have the
money, that's not the problem. the computer is just killin me on this one.
so if you would be so kind as to be willing to do this, please write me back
and let me know. i'd REALLY REALLY appreciate it. =)
oh, and i think the place said that you can only have one order per credit
card, so if you already ordered your ticket, then i guess that leaves you
out of this deal.
take care. =)

john

np: radiohead "the bends"

"and as your fantasies are broken in two
did you really think this bloody road
could pave the way for you?"

                      -Jeff Buckley