happy end of the semester to all college students, let us now feed our heads
with real wisdom.

anyway..... ive been on the list for a few months, and a listener for a few
years, but i cant seem to get my hands on any live or rare sunny day in this
city.  i think ive offered before but gotten no responses. im a fourth year
printmaking major (lithography, wood cuts) and ive got plenty of good Art for
trade. a lot of recent works have been inspired by hiftbso and other great
albums and bands-superchuks foolish album-bedhead-tortoises tnt-and too much
modest mouse.  this stuff is tight. well now it just sounds like im tooting
my own horn but the work is good. it it no way rivals the beauty that is a
good sunny day song but it is emotion recorded, and that is better than
spending it away at a playstation or getting fucked up. so if ANYONE has
ANYTHING that is unreleased material or hard to find or live or fifth
generation, please, drop a line.

praying patiently
ben