the Breakroom's # is (206)860-5155...the opening acts are gonna be Marc
Olsen and Vishnu's Secret...$10/21 and over show...advance tickets ARE
available...woo hoo!!! BTW-I don't think it's such a crime that SDRE chose
to finally play a 21+ show; they (Joe and Will esp.) probably wanted to play
a show in front of more of their peers and hey--I just turned 21 a few
months ago and let's just say the crowd gives off more twistedly joyous
vibes at these carded shows. I mean...their past shows in Seattle have a
crowd like divided between the serious and indifferent but I think this
upcoming one at the Breakroom is going to equal pure FUN!!!