=)      rad     =)

<< Here is my dumb introduction...
 I'm still stuck on the batman thing.  I used to love to listen to the
 soundtrack and I never really noticed that sunny day was on.  After
listening
 to it over and over for about 3 monthes I stoped. (this was before I got
into
 "emo")  Around a year ago I liked this guy who introduced me to sunny day.
 right away went to the store to buy an album, all they had was diary.  I
fell
 in love with "song about an angel."  I then bought "lp2", and "how it
feels."
  I don't want to sit here and say oh my fav album is this because.... I will
 Just say I like diary alot.  After listening to Sunny Day I went onto
 CDnow.com and went to relative to them... and it got me into liking emo.
 --Lisa >>