Ok I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of guitar
Jeremy Enigk plays on the diary tour I think it is. It
is the one in the picture when Jeremy was on the cover
of the "Rocket" magazine. A description is it is black
and right where the neck starts it curves on both sides
also there is some sort of small coloured line pattern
on it to I think it might be a dotted line. If anyone knows what model
or what kind exactly I would be very
grateful because I am looking to buy there very same
one not just because it sounds amazing but it is really
nice looking.
cEvin.......