if any of you don\'t have any of the sunny day records, a place called MyShopNow has
ALL THREE online at http://www.myshopnow.com
they are \$4.95 each, plus an overall shipping charge of \$3.50.
that\'s
\$8.45 for one.
\$13.40 for two.
\$18.35 for all three!
my friend sent me this address, and i went and ordered the first two Jimmy Eat World
cds for \$13.40 total.  they have like 100000 cds for that cheap.  it\'s so cool.
My name is Matt Boes, I have been listening to Sunny Day for about two months, I
bought Diary on a whim in probably mid-march, and immediately bought the other two.
my favorite songs on each record are probably grendel and 47 on Diary, 8 and Rodeo
Jones on Pink, and Guitar and Video Games and Days were golden off HIFTBSO.  the only
problem is it\'s so hard to pick even two favorites...
i\'ve never been to a sunny day show-they came to Detroit once(withindriving distance,
three hours or so) but that was before I had heard of them.
well...have a....day...
/matt

This message was generated from a form filled in by Matt Boes while using the WebMail
site, located at http://shuster.com/webmail.

WebMail allows web users to send e-mail without an e-mail account or a mail server.

Instructions for blocking reciept of e-mail sent from this site follow at the end of
this e-mail.

The author of this e-mail (mailserv.rapid.com aka Matt Boes) was located at IP address
206.67.163.41.

Send time was Jun 04, 1999 19:49:23, GMT.

The person sending the message used the following proxy cache server(s): 1.0
wwwproxy.rapid.com.

To PERMANENTLY block reciept of any further e-mails from ALL users of the WebMail web
site, send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  The subject line of the e-mail must
contain the precise e-mail address you wish to block, and nothing more.  You will then
recieve by return e-mail a code that you can use to block service.