> 1.) I like and know a little shakespeare but "shakespeare sang air on air"
> -what does it mean or what do you guys think it means?

        I havent checked my mail in a couple of days, so sorry if this is
done. But, i think the lyrics are "Shakespeare sang err on err" and its
all about tragedy. I cant think of one shakespearen character who was in
love that had it work well. It was all about pain, and fucking up. And
like, a lot of times (in what ive read of shakespeare) the fuck up wasnt
because one person was neccesarily (sp) mean or evil, but that "fate" or
chance would fuck shit it up. So....its all about love fucking up. I
think.

  Jane.