TO JAY AND ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR SDRE RECORDINGS....

DO NOT....DO NOT....DO NOT SEND ANY TAPES OR REQUESTS TO THE FOLLOWING LISTER:

                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i asked this lister for sdre live recordings he had in exchange for videos
and 120minutes that i had.  i sent him the tape....and several emails and
never saw those damn recordings.  he completely ripped me off for a lousy
$3 tape....and had the balls to keep sending me bogus emails saying he'd
forgotten or was just about to put it in the mail....

enuff public service......better luck to you guys!

ps...if anyone does have the 120minutes, i would be interested as well.