Hi everyone. On friday, I had the pleasure of seeing The Clocks, Bluetip,
and At The Drive In play a show in Philly. If you have never seen At The
Drive In...I recommend you that you do ASAP! So much energy, so much
emotion...I was blown away! Well, before I wander too far off the subject, I
have a question. At the show, I saw a girl wearing a white, SDRE ringer with
a fly on the front. I never saw this particular shirt before and I was
wondering if anyone might have any clue as to where I can get one...online
or elsewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

                       Chris