[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I've begun to recognize
 this power that music has over me the past few months and have tried to
 regulate it, because I'm not sure that it is entirely healthy. I wonder how
 many other people have felt the similar. >>

in my opinion, the only healthy overdose is music.  it is my drug and i am
addicted. (hello, my name is nirra and i am an addict)   if i were to ever
commit a crime, the only punishment that would really get to me would be to
destroy my way to music.  it's my life.  it must surround me at all times.
if i don't physically hear it, i hear it in my head.  certain bands have that
one song that i have to hear before i can start my day.  the same song may be
needed for a while.  for instance, "sometimes" helped me through so many
periods of my life.  also, "song about an angel".  both songs have my
favorite line on the whole album-  "although you hit me hard i come back."
that line used to kill me, and then it made me realize that i don't want to
come back after a severe blow to the heart.
i take a lyric and give it my own meaning.  it may have nothing to do with
what the songwriter's meaning is, but i think that's why we can all
appreciate the diversity within a lyric.  maybe it's only one word.

ok, i am done rambling.  i guess i am just feeling a little on the emotional
side.  i feel a little dramatic.

good night and sleep tight everyone,
nirra