It is true that Sunny Day probbly never will be "mainstreem" if things keep
on going the way they are going now(cause now they wouldn't be mainstreem
unless they sounded like korn or were all 17 year old sluts and danced around
and shi!) but times change, i think that people might be looking for
something new(even though emo isn't new to some people but i am sure that a
lot of people haven't even heard of it) i am just saying that it could
happen. Of course a huge pink elephant could fall on my house and kill me,
hey it could happen.