I am saddened to say that a friend of mine tried to take her life
today.  I have cried, but no comfort comes.  Many things happened today,

and over the last few days,  that drove her to it. Is there not another
way?  It really hits me hard, because suicide was once on my mind;  I
was saddened to the point of self-destruction.  I always thought "what's
the
point, why am i here?  Who would care if I weren't'?". and i was wrong.
I straightened out my life and let God take over. I may sound like a
born-again christian, but i guess i am, and i don't care. It brought me
happiness, indescribable happiness. I wish she would take the same path.

Sunny Day Real Estate was very important to her, I guess that's why i
post this on the list. and because Jeremy Enigk followed this same plan
as I did, and it worked for him. She is okay now, but I don't know about

her mental state. sorry for bothering some of you with this, but it is
really important to me to get it out.  If ANYONE on this list is feeling

sad, depressed, disliked, unappreciated, suicidal, or just let down;
don't. I am here. i am friends with everyone possible. I don't want to
go out wrong. i don't want to be known as the bad guy. sorry to anyone
who I have quarreled with. I really, truly love you all, and I want you
all to know that you are loved by so many others, including God. Please
never, never take such a drastic way of removal. I have lived on both
sides of the gray between happiness and sadness. There is a way out.
Love Josh.

please no flames or anything bad about my post. i can't hear anything
about my religious beliefs, if you don't like me, please trash my
message, but don't give me anything about it.

sorry again to anyone i have offended. sorry if this was sent twice,
also.